Kathy A. Feinstein is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor.
- Individual counseling sessions offered in a comfortable setting
- Weekday and evening appointments available
- Referral services for medication evaluations
What is mental health counseling?
Clinical mental health counseling is a distinct profession with national standards for education, training and clinical practice. Clinical mental health counselors are highly-skilled professionals who provide flexible, consumer-oriented therapy. They combine traditional psychotherapy with a practical, problem-solving approach that creates a dynamic and efficient path for change and problem resolution.
- According to the report, "Mental Health, United States, 2004" published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Service (HHS) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), more than 100,500 mental health counselors are licensed or certified for independent practice in the United States.
- The majority of national behavioral health managed care companies reimburse clinical mental health counselors for services they provide.
- All 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico license or certify mental health counselors for private practice.
- Clinical mental health counselors adhere to a rigorous code of ethics and professional practice standards.
Kathy Feinstein works with adolescents, teens and adults. Counseling can include:
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Relationship Issues
- Medical / Health Counseling
- Pediatric Obesity
If you would like more information on our counseling services, please contact us.
Truly a force for good.
“I would not be the person I am today without Kathy. She always knows how to help me before I even begin to tell her what's wrong. She is truly a force for good and one of the greatest blessings in my life.”
I don't even know how to begin to thank you.
“Thank you for everything you have done for me. You have helped me learn to love myself and conquer every single thing that life throws at me. You truly have helped me get on the path to becoming the best version of myself. I feel so blessed to have you in my life."
Kathy Feinstein was instrumental in helping my teenage daughter.
"This was during a very complicated and stressful time in her life. From the first meeting we had, which was scheduled as a last minute emergency, and throughout the treatment, she was always available and approachable. She understands children in this age group, can easily relate to them, and is flexible to their needs. This was very important, especially considering that my daughter was very hesitant about doing therapy. With the care and attention she received from Kathy Feinstein, my daughter was able to overcome her issues and today she is much happier and self-confident."
- Highschool Parent
Let us be your partner
We provide a safe environment to explore your barriers and tools to develop a new way of thinking and being.